Monday, March 28, 2011

The DMV sucks


So I learned today that you can’t joke around at the DMV. They don’t like to smile there. It’s not my fault that Mrs. DMV lady that you have such an awful cushy government job. I mean damn, what the hell I was thinking. I mean not only do my hard earned tax dollars along with the over price cost of renewing my license and registration go to pay your ever so over paid salary for your lack of work sitting on your fat ass. I guess it is too hard to ask you to smile when you tell me to move the fuck on after you made me wait in this ever so long line while you take breaks to polish your nails and talk on your phone only for you to ass rape me with the high cost of your services. What makes it even worse is I don’t even get my license the day I have to deal with you. I have to wait 12 to 14 days while it is made somewhere else. You can get a Sam’s card the same day with a line of credit of 3000 or more on it but not your license. Not in Alabama. Other states you can and your cost is cheaper.  I mean I don’t want to be here probably more than you don’t want me here. Sorry I tried to smile in my license picture. Next time I have to come see you, instead of using my manners that my parents were so awesome to instill in me and ask you how your day has been, and to have a great day as I leave, I will kindly just tell you I fucking hate you and to burn in hell…

No comments:

Post a Comment